Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wanted to Share My New Found Freind Sofia's Laos Website !!!!

I wanted to share with you guys my photographer website, her name is Sofia, Sofia Laos Photography at http://sofisphotos.com/

I just love her daughter Nicky that is modelling my clothes, she is so sweet and soo cute., also her daughter models for  http://www.elliebeanmodels.com/

Sofia dose a brilliant job, and so quick and professional look her up....i don't have to even edit any of her photos thats a time saving job!! .....as she is soo good and listens to your needs and how you would like the shoot to go. i just wish i live closer to her... :)

We met though the Internet, both to be very bless meeting each other the way we did......that's fate for you :)



I just felt that i would love to share Sofia with you guys bless Jane

2 comments:

sofi said...

Thanks for the kind words Jane, we also love to work with you, your beautiful designs are unique and Nicky is really loving modeling for you. We are very blessed to have met, I feel so happy to have a new friend!

Thanks for the trust you have in us, I will always do my best to photograph your clothes in a way that compliments their beauty.

Once again love working with you!

Sofia Laos

http://sofisphotos.com

Jonathan Laos said...

Hey Jane, I just want to say that I think your talent in crafting these ADORABLE pieces are BORDERLINE AMAZING. I get a bit jealous that they are 3 sizes to small for myself. LOL. Its great seeing you creativity & that you are working with a amazing photographer & model always helps. I don't think Sofi can take a bad photo but with you ensembles, room for error will be NONE !!!!! We wish you lived closer as well, have a few drinks put on a little make-up and a snap of the camera ! lol Thank you for making amazing pieces for Nicky to model & Sofi to capture.

XOXOXOX

Jonathan.