Search This Blog

Thursday, August 26, 2010

New To blogging

I am new to blogging, so bear with me. But today i was showed by my dear freind Katie....she is very clever person., how to blog...and helped me so much today...thanks to katie..

So as you can see by my first attempt at youtube, i was surprised that i mangage to set Melissajane boutique shop on video...

I am a stay at home mom of two children, my son has grown and left home to join the army, i miss him, and my daughter is 10 years old...and my joy!

I love what i am doing, creating and making my items for the little girls to feel so pretty....and feel like a princess, to see there faces, when they put on thease clothes and headbands is so cute...

I also got in scensty warmers when katie gave myself one as a home warming gift, for our new home we just brought...and well i say no more i fell in love with it straight away, the scent in my room was wonderful, but the main thing for me was the bulb idea...as i am always running out of tea lights :)

I will be added more items to my shop, so i will keep you posted on my updates.

have a great day...

No comments: